Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
Intensive moisturising care that firms the skin
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
The Snail Bee High Content Essence provides lasting regeneration. It is a highly concentrated essence with hydrating properties that prevent skin aging. Snail secretion filtrate and bee venom are the two key ingredients found in the essence.
- Snail secretion: promotes skin regeneration and slows down the skin aging process enormously. Currently known as a miracle ingredient in the beauty world.
- Bee venom: has antiseptic properties and is special in that it is made up of more than 30 components of which many cannot be duplicated synthetically. A total of 18 components have an exceptionally high biological activity. Bee venom also contains peptides (protein) and enzymes that complement and stimulate several other actives to reactivate the skin cells. Small amounts of bee venom smooth the skin in the long term.
- Hyaluronic acid: delivers hydration.
- Kaki leaf extract: possesses detoxifying properties.
- Apply 1 - 2 pumps to the face after cleansing.
- Gently tap any residues into the skin until the product is fully absorbed.
|Product Types:||Day Creams|
|Properties :||Cruelty-free , Anti-Aging|
Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Betaine , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adenosine , Panthenol, Allantoin , Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit, Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Arginine
English reviews written for Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available